Saturday, March 29, 2014

My spring break trip to... Warch.

As spring break comes to a close, I thought I'd attempt to make my spring break look as cool as the trip to Sierra Leone I turned down :)

Friends, too many blue slushies, millions of posters to hang, stamp wars and toppers.
Okay so instead of flying to the other side of the world, I walked to the other side of campus to sit in the same spot for 8 hours every day. But I'd still call that a good spring break! I got to do some reading, hang out with whichever friends decided to stop by the desk (or set up camp there), and do a little bit of work. Plus, when I was in my room, I had the Colman zoo to keep me company, which is probably just as diverse as the rainforest:

Simba the gecko, Juju the hamster and two fish whose names I don't know/remember!
Because it's spring break and I'm one of just a few people on campus, I am pet sitting for a couple of friends (and just had to include Simba because he likes the publicity)!

I even got to get slightly off-campus a few times! I attended my sister's orchestra concert, had dinner cooked for me by my lovely old-roommate Kelsi in her and her husband's home (and saw her adorable new puppy, Boo) and went recital dress shopping with my mom!

I hope my wild adventures don't make you too jealous, but in all honesty, I'm thankful for this calm break between terms after all of my summer/fall traveling and in preparation for some more summer craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment